Tuesday 11 December 2007

Apparently Bruce says that I’m not gonna get a rabbit called Frisky and even if I did he would not be a Bat-Rabbit, so now I’m sitting by myself in these clothes that belong to a really, really creepy kid called 'Damien' and they’re to small for me not only that but the boy keeps calling me circus boy.

I don’t know why he keeps calling me that.

I already know I was part of the circus and I’m a boy.

Maybe he was some sorta brain thingy problemo that means he needs to say thing all the time or he just instantly forgets them.

Anyway I was telling you that I was sitting by myself, well I’m sitting by myself eating yoghurt, so far I’ve eaten peach, strawberry and raspberry yoghurts. I like strawberry the most because it’s yummy, then peach and last is raspberry. But then this guy walks in and he I couldn’t see his face because he was wearing this red mask, he reminded me of my mom’s lipstick or a glazed cherry on a cake.

Better yet he looked like a big mean strawberry lollipop and he even had it cut out on his jacket maybe that was his secret name Big Mean Strawberry Lollipop. It’s kind of a silly name, but if he’s happy with it…

He didn’t pay much attention to me and was followed in by Damien who saw the look of confusion on my face “that one is the failure” he stated. “And you’re the unwanted one” replied the guy who’d know taken off his lollipop helmet. “And I’m confused” I moaned, “who are you people? I thought it was only me, Bruce, Alfred and Ace” Damien rolled his eyes and took one of my yoghurts. “Well Richard, my father gained some common sense and decided that I’d be a better replacement” Damien flicked his hair dramatically and then began using his hands to eat his yoghurt.

“Wait? Richard? HA!” the ‘failure’ began laughing at me, I felt my cheeks go red. Why was he laughing at me? That’s not very nice.

“Well I’m not a Big Mean Strawberry Lollipop!” I stuck my tongue out in victory.

“What are you talking about?”

“Look at your jacket” he took his jacket off and stared in horror and then he looked all angry. Like Bruce did that time I gave Ace chocolate and we had to take him to the Doggy Hospital, except Bruce didn’t chased me with a crowbar.

“AHHHHHHHHH! BRUCE HELP ME!"

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What's wrong with a Bat-Rabbit?

Anonymous said...

as long as it is a vampire bunny nothing Jon

Professor Xavier said...

That chocolate thing is just a myth. Lockjaw ate a ton of it once and all that happened to him is he was a gassy for a week or so.