Monday 10 March 2008

Now I might only be 8 years old, but many a strange things have happened to me and those around me.

BUT THIS BEATS THEM ALL!

I was going through the kitchen cupboards hoping to find a quarter and go to the store and buy some comics when this magical woman appeared in front of me claiming her name was Zaderma!


"HOLY MAGICAL APPEARANCE! BATAMN!" I called out point a spatula at the woman who stared at me with a look of annoyance.

"Damnit! The spell was only supposed to last for a few weeks this is the last time I do anything for Ollie!" Zaderma stomped her foot down.
"OH MY GOD! Are you a magician? Can you make rabbits appear out of your hats? Can I have the rabbits that come out of your hat? I'll take mighty good care of em' Ma'am!" I begged tugging at the tails of her suit. Suddenly she put her hand over my mouth "okay Dick listen here! I don't have a lot of time to explain but you have to stop with the whole Dinah can't marry Ollie because he'll just screw around cause he's not good enough for her thing you have going on. The only reason I turned you in to an 8 year old is because Ollie asked that and I lot a game of Black Jack to him" she let go of my face and stared at me as if she expected me to say something.

"So can I have a rabbit Ms.Magician Lady?" she rolled her eyes "No! Now I want you to Og Kcab Ot Lamron Dna Eht Tsrif Gnith I Tnaw Ouy Ot Od Tahw Gniwthgn Dluow Od Dna ummm, Peels Dnuora" I just stood there as she finished her strange sentence.

What she said made no sense what so ever.

Maybe she wasn't a magical lady and just a pho-

UHIGWP;N JbyiOBv jhds,#l d'po#fabhljvrfkjte743jmbvsljbh
vwhdsj ;'[sgrtesjmkytgc...

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MY HEAD" I groan placing my hand on my head and forced myself up of the ground. What was I doing on the floor? That's the last time I ever lend Misfit a knock-out gas bomb.

Then suddenly a really strange thought entered my head.

Okay, it wasn't strange. Just a really strong thought.

Now I'm not going to say what it was just incase there are any kids reading this but let me just say I need to find Babs, then Star, then Huntress, then Mary Marvel (she's 19!) and then Blackhawk!

Wow, I have a busy night ahead of me!

Hopefully Bruce doesn't mind me missing night patrol.

2 comments:

Vince Briefs said...

sweet! Cass Doesn't have to baby sit you anymore! I get to spend time with her on saturday nights again!

Oh yeah... Do you know anything about keeping red lantern rings from possesing someone? I.. have afriend with a rageproblem And It's trying to posses me... um him.

Batman said...

No. I don't mind Welcome back