Wednesday 7 November 2007

"Master Grayson, you should not eat Halloween sweets for breakfast, it's not healthy" Alfred stared down at me and my pile of uneaten candy which had taken up most of the floor. I shrugged "Hah-o-leen, on-ii omes anct a year" I explain between a mouth of Halloween candy.
"Any who, Master Grayson, you should get prepared for our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner" with that comment Alfred walked of. Thanksgiving dinner?

This called for one thing.

I skipped in to the kitchen where I found Bruce eating breakfast and reading the Gotham Times.

"Bruuuuuccceeeeeeeee" I call out in the whiniest voice I can summon.
"What, Dick?"
"Can we use the good china this Thanksgiving?"

Now if your wondering why we don't use the good china or better yet why I've been made to keep a distance of exactly 2.5 metres away from the good china for the last 17 years. Well it has something to do with me testing the effects of gravity with the plates.

"No."
"But-"
"NO."

I glare at him, "fine, if we can't use the good China then....then" before I could think of a good threat and/or bribe somebody interuptted me.
"Or you could just listen to what father said, brother" I turned to see the spawn of Satan staring back at me.

"AHHHHH!" I grabbed Bruce's cereal bowl and threw it at the Spawn of Satan "REPENT! REPENT! For this the end, judgement day is upon us! REPENT while you have hope or you will perish!!!" I shout whilst point at the now covered in cheerios Spawn of Satan.

"Richard, get a hold of yourself" I glared at Bruce, I need to get a hold of myself? How else do you react to that thing! "WE ARE DEFINATELY USING THE GOOD CHINA! You couldn't even tell me that you were inviting that thing over here, why is he even here, he should be at that Aiglon boarding place in the Swiss Alps! Not here, in Gotham!!" Bruce rolled his eyes.

"Thanksgiving is a family event, so all members of the family should be here" now Bruce had this little smirk on his face that said one thing, OWN'D even Damien had that look on his face.

Family event?

Sure, I'll make THIS a family event.

6 comments:

Danny Bailey said...

Awwww thanks giving....

Anonymous said...

enjoy the Jubie

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I don't see why you couldn't just hit him in the head with a batarang.

Bruce Cain said...

Is this why Grandpa Bruce is looking for me?

Batman said...

We are not using the good china