Thursday 15 November 2007

Have you ever had that feeling that happens when you've done something really bad and you end up replaying all your thoughts and emotions trying to think where you lost your common sense.

Well, I'm having one of those moments.

I'm thinking about the annoyance of not being told that Damien was here.
How irritated I was that Bruce still won't let us use the good china.
The anger I felt when Jason decided to delibrately piss me off by hitting Babs and when I tell Bruce (instead of punching Jason in the face) he says to deal with it.
So I then thought to myself hey, why don't I make this a REAL fmaily reunion, but I'd already invited Huntress after Bruce refused to let me us the good china so who else could I invite who was somehow related to our family.

And then it struck me, it was like I was struck by an angelic light and I suddenly felt that childish surge of joy. REVENGE WAS MINE.

So I invited her and then revelled some more in my childish joy but the more I revelled (great word isn't it?) the more I realised I was going to get my ass kicked.

So this is how I ended up thinking where my common sense went, why is common sense never there when you need it the most.

But before I could answer Tim kicked the door open, so hard it's now leaning in a really awkward way screaming "I WANT CANDY!!! DUH! BUM! DUN! BA-DAH!"

"Tim? What. The. Hell. Are. You. On?" I say as calmly as possible because quite clearly, Tim was not calm. "Yummy, yummy, yummy I got cough sweets in my tummy and I feel really, really good" Tim waved his arms around. I grabbed the cough sweets of him, turns out they're lucozade pills.

No wonder he's bursting with energy and throwing cereal in the air.

"Tim! STOP THROWING THE CEREAL! People are gonna eat that!" he dropped the cereal box on to the floor and stared at me for a minute, "well, Mr.I Went And Invited Talia Al Ghul To Dinner! I don't think eating cereal is going to be on the top of everyone's list" now what Tim said would've sounded threatening if he didn't sound like he'd just inhaled helium.

"How do you know?" I mean, Tim doesn't eavesdrop, Bruce does. But then again he's Batman so he can. "Because I pressed redial and thought I'd get Star's number instead I got Talia's, but don't worry I'm not gonna tell" I gave a sigh of a relief at this.

"But either way, you're going to get your ass kicked."

"Thanks Tim" I mumble.

Man, this sucks.

2 comments:

Jason Todd said...

I did not hit Barbra on purpose She's one of the few people who critisze batman letting me be Robin.

Kon-El said...

I'm not sure which is worse the Super Family or the Bat one