Monday 8 October 2007

I was walking through a strangely empty Watchtower. Where the hell was everyone? I'd just recieved an urgent S.O.S yet there was nobody here. I was about to teleport back to Bludhaven when suddenly I was dragged in to a dark room and pushed in to a chair which was infront of a light.

"Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" a voice asks me that sounds strangely like Ollie. "Yeah, sure. If you stop blaring that light in my face" the light was turned off and I squinted. "Hey guys! What are you all doing here?" now I've only ever seen this many super-heroes that time Bruce had that party promising free beer.

Most of these guys wearn't even League-rs...hey, wasn't Daredevil in prison?

"You know you guys should know better than to mess around with the JL signal. But now that I know there's nothing wrong I'll leave. I can leave right?" because the way they were staring at me and the fact that Johnny Storm had now welded the door suggested otherwise.

It was Hal Jordan who spoke first "Richard Robert Wayne Grayson, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" he roared. "WHO SETS BATMAN UP WITH WONDER WOMAN?!?!?!?!?!" I try to hide inside my chair. I fail.

I knew I'd get some crap for this but I really didn't expect to be taken hostage "well, they're perfect for each other. I mean, he's a rich boy with issues. Lot's of issues and she's an Amazonian princess slash demi-goddess."

"Hey, I'm a rich boy with issues too!" bites Green Arrow.
"I'm a God!" proclaims Thor
"DOOM RULES HIS OWN COUNTRY"

"Well, that's grea-Hey! Why are there supervillians here?"

"Don't try and change the subject Dickie!" threatens Peter Parker.

"But, but, you have Mary-Jane, you have Dinah, you have Storm, you have Raven and you have Susan!" I argue pointing at various members of my captors.
"BUT THEY'RE NOT WONDER WOMAN" they shout back at me. I inch my chair slowly towards the door. Because, I was scared that any moment soon these guys were going to lynch me.

"What's going in there" somebody calls from outside, I take a deep breathe.
"THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" I shout when Superman pushes the door open followed by Batman, Ollie rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Well if you'd have set me up with Diana..." Ollie trails off as I feel my blood begin to boil.
"But you're with Dinah" I growl.
"But she's not Wonder Woman!"

I really, really, really didn't mean to hit Ollie over the head with a chair and I really didn't mean to hit him over the head with a chair more than once. But come on!

By the look that Bruce is giving me I'm in for a lecture.

5 comments:

SHI said...

Matt Murdock is a womanizer and it doesnt surprised me he isnt in jail anymore

Anonymous said...

ouch


I think Batman does have issues and I am glad he is with WW now he will leave Mom alone

Guess what the next post is my 100th post so I have invited everyone to comment and ask a question or fill in the thing (I stole from Fluke)

Danny Bailey said...

Well you don't have to worry about me.

Perhaps you can help me break the news to Miss Roth

? said...

Those guys need a new hobby

Batman said...

That's not anything worse than Hawkman has done to Ollie over the years.