Saturday 21 July 2007

Man, I'm so happy I'm not that skrull.

Well, other than the reasons that they're ugly, freaky and have lame voices it's also the fact that I'd never want to be interogatted by Batman. Especially if the reason is missing heroes.


Bat's turns to me once he's finished with the skrull.


"They are trying to sow distrust among the superheroes that have defeated them over and over. While we are fighting each other. They come in, and take over. He gave me a list of those he knows are Skrulls. There are others" Bat's warns in a stern voice.


"So how do you know who to trust?" I ask. With all the people who've come back from the dead, returned from retirement, gone missing and been found and other things, it's a bit hard to tell who to trust especially with a bunch of homicidal shape-shifters running around.


"You could do as I do. Don't trust anyone." Batman awnsers. I roll my eyes "yeah that's just what I need." I've heard better ideas from the Flash during happy hour.


"Do as you want. I have to go back to the Cave." he heads towards the Batwing. "What about Gwen?" I shout out. "That will have to wait until later." he grumbles.

Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic.

The Outsiders could've been infiltrated by these freaks and I may've just indirectly put other people's lives in danger.

"Titans" I call out, Conner, Bart, Ravager, Miss Martian along with Robin (plus Gwen) and Cassandra emerge. I'm not sure why

"Where are Cyborg, Jericho and Zatara?" I ask, "missing" replied Ravager with a sly smile, look away Nightwing. LOOK AWAY! "Okay, Robin you take Gwen to Wayne Mansion and leave her with Alfred and Barbra and meet us at the Outsiders HQ" I command.

"Wait, wait! Hold up. Who died and made you team leader?" Conner asks as Cass rolls her eyes. "Since, Kon, our friends were kidnapped by a bunch of shape-changing reptillian humanoids who are trying to kill us all" hissed Cassandra. Bart sped under Miss Martian's cape in fear.

"Guy's this is no time to fight, Conner and Nightwing try to get along, Cass try not to punch anybody, Nightwing what do we do once we get to the base?" Robin asks.

"We're going to find out which Outsiders are skrulls and then..." I grin.

"And then go on an adventure where we save everybody!" screams Bart from beneath Miss Martian's cape.

"What Flash-lite said" I add.

No comments: