Thursday 21 June 2007

She maybe synthetic but she's all woman

Maybe that's where me and Conner truly differ.

The way we see women.

Though Lin is synthetic, she's still female, she's still a sentinent person with feelings and deserves to have those feelings (and thoughts) respected, like you should with every woman. Conner however simply see's women as objects. Which would explain why slept with Knockout.

I mean come on, not even Green Arrow would touch that.

But even though Lin is synthetic, she's still a gorgeous woman and a red head!

Yes, I did go to dinner with Lin, though I enjoyed Lin far more than the dinner.

Sadly I had leave in a hurry, superhero-ing is a full time duty but that doesn't mean I didn't make a call to Lin or Gotham Florist either. Hopefully she likes sunflowers.

Well maybe I should tell you what else is going on? What do you mean you want to find out more about me and Lin? That's none of your buisness...

Well I helped Captain Koma defeat the Crow Queen, the mighty mistress of birds.
Seriously, Crow Queen is such a lame name. Couldn't she've tried to be a bit more imaginative.

Then I paid a visit to Robin and dragged him to see his ex-dead ex-girlfriend and now I'm in Titans Tower.

I think the hormones are suffocating me.

Hm.

I'll just jam things in the blender and see if it will blend.

Maybe the PS3....

4 comments:

Vince Briefs said...

Ok You sleep with with toasters. Weirdo.

The Shredder said...

Ugh! Lifestyles of the heroic famous, and freaky

Batman said...

(sigh) I blame Alfred

Kon-El said...

Ok Idon't see women as objects. If some just happen to want to have fun with me Who am I to deny them? oh well ya got the opposite problem than me . You see objects as women. Oh And Question says she ain't senitient Just programmed to seem like it.


WTF? Vince is agreeing with me on something ? Another Crisis is coming isn't it? That's one of the signs.