Saturday 2 June 2007

Grab the kryptonite!

They say Metropolis is like the day and Gotham is like the night, okay only Conner says that but most agree. New York city however, well that's a different story.

Best city in America.

I know you're thinking what about L.A? Well it's the most polluted city in the most polluted country on the planet. So think twice.

I'm not in Bludhaven, most of the city has been destroyed by the chemo plant 'mishap' caused by Deathstroke and since the Outsiders base is situated in New York it makes more sense for me to be here.

Not only that but I know if I'm in L.A. I'll naturally go in to a crazed rage, run towards Titans Tower and castrate Superboy with kryptonite. Sure loose your viriginity to anybody I don't give a crap but Cassandra's virginity is another thing. Now I know people assume I must've influenced her in some way but I taught her sex education right. We started of with everything scientific and we then went on to the emotional side. I also got Oracle to talk to her just so she'd have a girl's view on things.

Cass seems to be having a nice and stable relationship with that young boy (whatever his name is) so I'm all in support for that, he also doesn't seem to be pressuring her in anyway. Which was nice considering the horror stories I've heard from the girls down at Birds of Prey.
You know I think I'll send her boyfriend some kryptonite.

Screw that.

I'll send him ALOT of kryptonite.

But hell, I’d send kryptonite after I clean up the mess left by the Lin bot and X-23, suddenly a portal appears. I don’t know if I should run or stand my ground, the thing is with portals you don’t know if there’s an Easter Bunny of Doom or Playboy Mansion. “Nightwing!” somebody calls out from behind the portal, oh great…Easter Bunny of Doom. “I believe we have some unfinished business.” The voice continued.

"Last time I checked you were somekind of super villain." snapped Captain Boomerang. "Last time I checked you were too." replied Koma with a smirk. "What do you want to do?" I ask, after all it was somewhat hard to determine what pretences we were all under. "I have a friend to save and we both have a threat to subdue." answers Koma in a stern voice. "First things first Koma. I'll need Grace back." I began suddenly there was a strange noise, like a woy or voip.

"Hey! What the f?" complained Grace as she looked around with a bemused look on her face.. "So now I've proved myself are you coming to play hero. Or are Lin and I playing without you?" said Koma in a overtly casual tone.

I gesture for us to walk through the portal where we see who I assume was Captain Koma and one hot girl. "Where's 'ganta?"asked the girl who looked like a carbon copy of Lindsay Lohan, was she a clone or a bot? Nobody answered, I would’ve if I knew who ganta was.
He showed us where the “Crow Queen’s” place was supposed to be, really why’d you call yourself Crow Queen is beyond me. FEAR MY POWER FOR I CONTROL CROWS!

"Lin can you detect an unkown energy coming from the mountain?" asked Koma. "Of course I can. I detected it last time I was there. Its not dangerous to anyone so I didn't think it was important." I explained.The Cap covered his face in a manner that kinda irritated the Lin look-a-like. "What do you make of it Koma?" I asked The Cap."I think the Crow Queen isn't a deity at all. And I think we just found her power source." smiled Koma in triumph.

"So all we have to do is pull the plug." I add.

I love being me.

8 comments:

Vince Briefs said...

Ok I get what Green rock does, and The Red one but what do the white, and pink ones do?

Kon-El said...

Eat them and find out Vincent.

Batman said...

I don't think Kryptonite works on saiyans Conner.


And you and Oracle supporting her is why she chose that alien freak over the mission.

Batman said...

You mean like how she expirenced "love" with Conner?

Vegeta said...

I know for a fact Kryptonite doesn't work on saiyans . I once saw Kakarot eat it, He had a stomach ache that's it.


As for my boy, and Batgirl, So what? One of two things will happen there, They break up, and see someone else, or they become one of the few superhero couples, that have some kind of stable relationship, And in a few years they have children that will be will be highly skilled Quarter saiyans that fight crime, I see no reason to nearly kill your self over it Bruce.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

NY is the best city in America?

What about Chicago? Why don't you head over and we'll catch a ball game and a Chicago dog.

Professor Xavier said...

That is one thing I never quite bought. I mean radioactive space rocks are going to have an effect on anyone that gets near them. I bet Luthor has cancer right now from all the years he's handled the stuff.

I mean it's glowing, for Pete's sake! That can't be good for you.

Nightwing said...

Vince: Red one makes all kryptonians lean to there ID
Kon-El: Only if you eat them first!
Batman: Hey! Aren't you ever to blame Mr.I-Run-Around-In-A-Batsuit-And-Put-A-Teenage-Girl-In-A-Bondage-Suit?
Batman: Love? That wasn't love! It was a fling...don't make me come down to that cold, freaky cave you call home!
Vegeta: Did the Kryptonite taste like brussel sprouts? Hey, name on superhero couple who have a stable relationship...and don't you dare say MJ & Spidey there relationship is as stable as Conner libidio.
Jon: Sure any time, if I win Hudson has to hit on a transvestite
Prof X: Hey! My ice cream glows doesn't mean its not good for me...