Tuesday 10 April 2007

Play Hero, No. Playful Lady, yes.

Kon had beaten Vincent and something told me he was going to be beaten by Cassandra. Either way it seemed that most of the superhero community had turned up here. Justice League, JSA, Teen Titans, The Outsiders, Birds of Prey a few X-Men and some super-villains.

“Hey, is it your birthday?” a gruff voice asked me, I turned round in confusement “huh? No.” I stare at this person (Vincent’s dad, was it Voeta?) as if he’s insane. He tosses a magazine at me, “here’s an early or late birthday present” I glance at the cover. Eww, Playhero.

I cancelled my subscription when they said that Giganta had the most attractive figure of all female villains. Yeah, if you’re in to a humanoid gorilla’s, I tossed it in to a trash can and return to see Zinda.

“Hey, Blackhawk” I greet as she pulls her hat down on top of her blonde locks and smiles at me. “Hi, uh, Nightwing do you want to go some place quiet” she leaned in and toyed with my hair “and private?” a seductive smile appeared on Zinda’s face. I glanced over at the giant billboard, there were 6 more rounds before Laura’s fight.
“There are few empty guest rooms nearby and I hired one out” I point in a vague direction. “Perfect!” Zinda clutched my arm and led me away, “oh and just one thing Zinda” I say, “what’s that Wing?” she asked looking back at me.
“Remember to lock the door”.








No comments: