Wednesday 11 April 2007

“Bastard” somebody screamed as I waved Lady Blackhawk goodbye and jumped in to my boots. “Laura?” I call out as I step outside the bedroom and in to the living room, well what was left of it.

“What’s wrong did the fight end all ready?” I pulled Laura back by her shoulders. “The coward, forfeited!” she spun round and spat venomously.

“I didn’t even get to show what I learnt” she kicked a stool angrily, “Laura calm down, this is a good thing!” I shout. “How the fuck is it a good thing Wing?” she screamed at me.

“Firstly Ms.Kinney by him forfeiting it gives me more time to train you and an even higher chance of you winning this thing, secondly don’t you ever talk to me like that again and lastly I’d like you to join the Outsiders!” I say in a stern voice.

“Wait, what?” she stuttered, “darlin’ whattaya just say?” her face had an expression of shock. “Firstly Ms.Kinney…” she glared at me, “NO! Not that, the last part”.

“I’d like you to join the Outsiders” I repeat in a slow voice.

“Why?” was all I heard in reply to my statement. “Because Laura, believe it or not you’re talented, smart and anyone who get’s Grace’s approval definitely is an Outsider” her claws slowly sunk back in.

“So” she says with a smile, “I guess we better start trainin' for the tournament and this team”.







2 comments:

batman said...

Just be sure that she doesn't tear your heart out Dick Literally

? said...

Sure we can hang out like the old ddays. . Oh yes I may kno who Heroslayer is soon.