Sunday 25 March 2007

At least I don't sleep with mySELF

Now after boring Supergirl out and scaring Rachel away I find this.
Smart Conner, really smart.
Okay, you want to play it that way Conner, you over-charged hormone. Okay, I ask you Farm brat who was the last girl you slept with (yourself not included)? None. Me?








Starfire; well she was upset, I just happened to be there.
Black Canary; well the Question has been spending far to much time with Batwoman, she was upset and I helped her through that.
Power Girl; You were dead
Invisible Woman; Her husband was with pro-reg and we happened to meet in a cafe and her kid was at a friends house, all I can say is it's amazing what you can do with invisibility
Donna Troy; Well Roy was out of town, she was bored, I was bored.
Emma Frost: Uh, to be honest I don't really remembered why I slept with her. Isn't she a telepath?

That was in the last month, yes I realise that two of them are dating (one who's friend I am) and one was married but hey, it's not my fault.

Now you'll probably find some other way to try and get revenge, but do that and I'll tell Supes what happened to that batch of Kryptonite you were supposed to look after.
Have fun (with what ever inflatable friend you may have).

2 comments:

? said...

I'd watch out Night wing Namor is after you he says Susan is "his"

Nightwing said...

No wonder I'm constantly finding arsenic in my water.