Thursday 22 March 2007

NO PLAN B?

I stare at Kara silently at she curled her hair around her finger coyly, "hii, Kara...myy what a short skirt you have" she smiled at me. "All the better to tease you with" next thing Kara's stroking her leg and pouting. You know, I blame this all on Conner. If it had only been Clark there to influence her, she'd be supergirl by - well when there's danger and nun when in her spare time. Suddenly Kara whips out something from behind, "uhh, Kara why do you have handcuffs?" I move slowly to the door.

"All the better to-" before she could finish her sentence the doorbell rang, "Kara, umm, can you uh- oh fuck that!" I ran to the front door and opened it. "Hey, Rachel where you been!" I greet my partner (I work as a police officer, if you must know). "Hey, Richard what you on?" she asked in a scared voice, "NOTHING!" I drag her in by her hand.

"Hey Rach, Rachel, RaRa! If I can call you that" she remained frozen in the hallway as I babbled on, hopefully Supergirl would not step outside my room and have Rachel see here. Damnit why doesn't Batman give me a kryptonite ring?

"Yeah, RaRa! Why don't you sit down and Ill make you some coffee and we can have a loooong conversationg about how Superheroes do NOT abuse there powers or harass over heroes!" I shout in the direction of my room as I pushed her in to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to drink?"

Hopefully if my plan of boring Kara out of my bedroom works, I can get out of all this. If not, well any children that happen to appear are not coming in to my house!

5 comments:

supergirl said...

(yawn)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You go Nightwing. Bore that girl!

The Heroslayer said...

I'd like to thank you for that you put her into my clutches. her death will be on your Head!

Kon-El said...

eh. At oleast you try to boe them intetionally , unlike say Yamcha or Wonder man who do it accidently.

Nightwing said...

Supergirl: Yawning in public young lady is a very sign of pooor upbringing.
Jon:
Heroslayer: Do you just slay heroes in general or superheroes. Because I'm not really a superhero when you think about it as I have no powers, or a hero really- more so vigilante. But if your hurt anyone I know I'm going to slay your ass.
Kon: Bore them accidentally? Such as yourself?