Tuesday 20 February 2007

101 Ways to Track Some Guy With 300 Pounds of Kryptonite

Great.

I get to miss staying home eating Ms.Huang's Chicken and Prawn Chow Mein special and watching Americas Next Top(less) Model! And for what? To track some freak in a mask who for some reason has kryptonite.
Wait.


Why does this seem so familiar?

How exactly does somebody get 300 pounds of Kryptonite?
Why would anybody want 300 pounds of Kryptonite?
I mean lets face it, it only has one use which is "KILL SUPERMAN" other than that it's a useless rock. How would you get it to kill Superman anyway? I don't think Big Ol'Blue is dumb enough to fly right next to you if your there in your kryptonite powered suit claiming King of the Hill. The only person dumb enough is Kon-El.

You know maybe I should just go home get a chinese takeout and watch ANTM, that way I know when I wake up to see the lovely city that is Bludhaven I can pick up the paper and read "SUPERBOY IN COMA".

Maybe not.

But one can dream.

I see a figure up a head as the krypto-meter on my belt begins buzzing.
The radiation was growing stronger, but this person obviously wasn't the source of the Kryptonite. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" I say to the stranger, "and who are you supposed to be?" the shadow turned around each curve being illuminated by the flickering lights coming from the crack houses.


I smile, "Nightwing...you" she cocked her head slightly in confusement, "Pantha of Drakulon". "What are you doing?" I had to ask, most people didn't come to Bludhaven for a night on the town. Unless they were a prostitute, bent cop, drug dealer, drug abuser or any other sort of criminal. "Besides keeping out for trouble? Thinking about my brother" I frown. "Well that's sad to hear Pantha we could've had a lot of fun together" I sank in to the shadows.

I had a job to do.

Track some guy with 300 pounds of Kryptonite, who hopefully has killed Kon-El by now.
Maybe America's Next Top Model will be on when I get back.

4 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Look for the deserted warehouse with a green glow eminating from the windows.

Son Goku said...

or the glowing guy in green armor

cooltopten said...

Hope you got back in time for America's Next Top Model will be , every superhero needs to be watching that * winks*

Pantha said...

mmmm I said my boyfriend not brother LOL


man you so how did I get radiation (was it brolly) scary thought :P:P:P:P


good luck