Saturday 19 April 2008

“ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tim shrieked at the sight of me.

“Tim calm down, it’s only me” I pulled the mask back to reveal my face. “ACK! What the heck is the chainsaw for?” he screamed trying desperately to get away only managing to fall back against the cupboard. “Well how else am I supposed to get these chains off you?” I asked as I approached him with the chainsaw.

“Use something else” he pleaded, I rolled my eyes “fine I’ll use the flame-thingy!”
“Flame-thingy? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING?!?!” I dropped the ‘flame-thingy’ on to the floor and stared at Tim. “I might not know what I’m doing but I’m doing what I think is right!”

“I’d rather you not do anything at all” he began twisting from side to side only to fall head forward out of the cupboard then turning midair to land on his side. “Fine! FINE! Look I have an idea just…wait here, I’ll be back! Oh and close your eyes” I ordered Tim and ran down stairs, I knew exactly what I was going to use to get the chains off.

“Try moving your arms now, Tim!”

“How did you get the chains off?” Tim seemed really amazed, “I didn’t feel or hear a thing and I had all my limbs intact and unscathed”. “I used some of the samples of the Joker’s acid” I remarked with a grin. He stared at me, “I’m not sure whether to thank you for your ingenious idea and getting me out or just hit you for using acid that was strong enough to corrode metal chains in a matter of seconds without any safety gear on” Tim mumbled.

“So why did they put you in the closet anyway?”

Tim let out a long and angry sigh “because I told them that I was going to tell you about their eavesdropping on your conversations with Bab’s.”
“Really? Want to go do some butt-kicking then?” I say brightly picking up the flame-thingy and chainsaw, Tim shook his head slowly “no, I just want to go to my…” his words trailed off before he skulked to his room.

Oh great.

Looks like I’m going to have to have the ‘I know life gets tough’ talk.

2 comments:

Justice said...

well maybe you should get him a puppy or something

Professor Xavier said...

I got so tired of giving that same speech to the X-Men every time that one of them died that I just recorded it on a disc. Now if some dies, I just play them the disc. It's much more convenient.